Please read these terms and conditions (“Conditions”) carefully before booking your accommodation. When you make a booking and pay the deposit, a legally binding contract is made and you will receive a booking confirmation.
The booking arrangements are made by us, Andrew and Tessa Colson, the owners of Tideway (“Owners”) and you the customer (“Occupier”).
Any booking made or order placed by you, shall constitute your acceptance of the offer to hire Tideway subject to these Conditions.
The person who makes the booking accepts these conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party. Bookings are only available to persons who are at least 18 years old, nor to groups under the age of 30. The property is hired by you on the basis that it is to be occupied for holiday purposes only.
By submitting a booking you warrant and confirm to us that you have read these Conditions and agree to comply with them.
1. Liability :- All information has been provided in good faith and no liability is accepted whatsoever by the Owners for any misrepresentation of property material or accommodation. No liability can be accepted for any personal injury, or loss or damage to personal property however caused.
2. Deposit & Payment :- A deposit payment of 25% is required at the time of booking, once a booking request has been confirmed by the Owners . If the booking is made within 8 weeks of the date of arrival then full payment is required immediately. Where an initial deposit is paid, the balance must be paid 8 weeks prior to the commencement date of the booking. If this is not paid within 7 days of it being due, then we reserve the right to cancel the booking without any refund. Bookings will not be guaranteed until we have received your full payment as required and have sent you our formal booking confirmation in writing.
3. Cancellation :- You or any member of your party may cancel your booking at any time, however no refund will be made for any monies paid unless we can re-book the period of the cancelled holiday at the same price.
4. Behaviour :- It is your responsibility to ensure that you and the members of your party do not behave in a way which causes disturbance, offence or danger to others or which risks damage to property belonging to others.
5. Breakages :- The Occupier shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furnishings and leave them in the same state of repair and condition at the end the rental period, as at the beginning.
The Owners’ policy is to take a £500 security deposit per booking. The Occupier will be held responsible for any damage or breakages to the property and in the event of such occurrence, the incident must be reported to the Owners or their representative immediately and appropriate compensation made (and any items shall be replaced at equal value). If the security deposit is insufficient to cover damages, the Owner shall be entitled to make an additional charge to the Occupier.
6. Property Check-in / Check-out times :- Access to Tideway will be after 4pm on your day of arrival to allow time for cleaning and servicing, and the property must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure (unless otherwise agreed by us in writing). On check out, the property is to be locked and the keys returned in accordance with the arrival instructions given to the Occupier.
7. Rights of access – The Occupier must allow access to the property to the Owners or their representative at all reasonable times for the purpose of maintenance or inspection.
8. Complaints :- Once a property has been booked and paid for in full, clear arrival instructions will be provided which include contact details for us and our caretakers, Roseland Synergy (RS) . In the unlikely event of a problem with your property occurring, please inform RS in the first instance.
9. Pets :- Pets are not permitted.
10. Amenities :- The use of amenities where offered is entirely at the Occupier’s risk and and we shall not accept responsibility for loss or damage to the Occupier’s belongings. Availability of amenities cannot be guaranteed.
11. Use of Property :- The Occupier shall use the Tideway for the purpose of a private holiday residence for the maximum of agreed persons only and not for any other purpose whatsoever and the Occupier must not use the property or any part of it for any improper, immoral or illegal purposes. The Occupier shall ensure that the property is securely locked when not occupied during the period of the holiday let.
12. Indemnity :- The Occupier shall indemnify the Owner against any claim which may arise as a result of their holiday letting, the Occupier’s use of the property and the Occupier’s breach of any of these Conditions.
13. Smoking is not permitted in the property.